Waiting for sister #4!

Waiting for sister #4!

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Maybe turning a corner?

First of all, The. Funniest. Photo. Ever. Explains a lot of the last couple days. This photo we had to take at the civil affairs office. Evie screaming, me wanting to throw up, and Matt just frustrated. I seriously laughed until my stomach hurt when I got the picture!!


I am so incredibly tired, but I still wanted to update. The day started again with many tears and screaming. I don't know who cried more, me or her. :) It's very hard emotionally when you don't know what to do to comfort your child that is grieving. At nap time, she basically fell asleep bawling in our arms and woke up crying also. We had to go to the passport office this afternoon and she turned a corner and was really happy! It was amazing!! And she has been laughing and loving on us since! It's almost scary that it won't last. God is good, though, and we have been praying lots and relying on Him to help us through. We even went out to dinner with some friends and she started to freak out once and got over it quickly. We went to the place that has the dragon fish that Matt loved the last time. Our friend Jenny came this afternoon to hang out with us for a few days. The girls stayed at the hotel with Jenny instead of coming to the passport office. They didn't want to come with a crabby baby. :) It will be fun to have Jenny to help us out for a while. The girls just love her. 

Tomorrow morning Sydney and I are going to go to meet her foster mom and go to her orphanage and go to her finding place. I am excited and nervous for that. We didn't think it would be a good idea to take Evie so Matt is going to stay with the littles.




She came with this sweet bracelet on.







It's supposed to be foot massage! Lol. Took me a while to figure out what it was supposed to say.

1 comment: