Waiting for sister #4!

Waiting for sister #4!

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

First day of travel

The first day of travel is finally here! Our bags have been packed for two days. We are so excited! I am so full of all different kinds of emotions. I am excited, anxious, happy, nervous, and everything in between. I am so overwhelmed with emotion that I can cry at the drop of a hat. Yesterday morning there was a song on that brought tears to my eyes. Emma said, "Mommy, are you cryning for real life?" (Cryning is spelled the way she says it and she always uses the phrase for real life...ha!) I said, "well, yes." She said,  "Mom, don't act that way. Cryning is for daughters. Not moms!" (She has a lot to learn about being a mom, especially this mom!) 😊

Please pray for our travel. We have lots of hours of travel ahead of us. Pray for health (Sydney already woke up with a stuffy nose today), pray for safety, patience, good attitudes, and for us all to be able to sleep on the plane. I feel like sleep is the key for us all to feel well when we get there! Thank you, thank you, thank you for all that will pray for us! We appreciate each and every one of you.

I feel so incredibly blessed that God has chosen us to adopt again. Bringing another sweet daughter into our family is such a gift. Thank you, Jesus, for the gift we are about to receive! 

Here is our itinerary on the way there...

No comments:

Post a Comment