Waiting for sister #4!

Waiting for sister #4!

Sunday, July 29, 2012

In labor

I saw the 0 o' clock hour. (Is that what you say when the clock says 0 instead of 12?)
I saw the 1 o' clock hour.
I saw the 2 o' clock hour.
I saw the 3 o' clock hour.
I saw the 4 o' clock hour. (Sydney came into our room at this hour and said, "Can you believe we are getting Emma today? I am so excited. I want to organize her stuff!….Those of you that know her know how "Sydney" that is!:)
I saw the 5 o' clock hour.
I saw the 6 o' clock hour. We finally got up in the 6 o' clock hour. That has been the latest so for. We have been all waking up at 5. Well, the girls have anyway, so we all get up. I have been waking up much earlier than that! But, last night I just couldn't sleep. I think it must be like being in labor! I even have the upset stomach to go with it. Must be those contractions! She is coming soon and my body is getting ready! :)

Last night I kept thinking about how over the top excited we are to get our Emma Grace and adopt her into our family. Made me think that as excited we can be about adopting her, we cannot grasp the excitement that God has when we accept Him into our hearts and are adopted into His family. Wow. So amazing to think about. He loves us that much!






1 comment:

  1. Adoption is such a beautiful example of God's complete acceptance of us with His BIG welcoming arms. I am smiling with you, my friend! I know you're enjoying every moment with sweet little Emma, and I couldn't wait to get up this morning and see your photos on facebook. Hugs from Holdrege!

    ReplyDelete