Waiting for sister #4!

Waiting for sister #4!

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Anyone remember the TV show Punky Brewster? I loved that show as a kid and I am hoping that it is key to keeping the girls entertained on our way to Beijing. We bought season 2 of Punky Brewster...that is about 12 hours worth! They watched Season 1 last year and loved it, so I am hopeful that Season 2 will not disappoint!




It's kinda crazy this world we live in now. Most of their "toys" for the trip are electronic. We have a computer, 2 I Pads, 2 I Pods, 2 kindles, 2 phones, and a nexus 7. They are all loaded with games, books, and movies. :)

So far, so good. We made it to Chicago. Now just a short 4 hour layover followed by a short 14 hour flight halfway across the world!

Five days to meeting our new daughter!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment