Waiting for sister #4!

Waiting for sister #4!

Monday, January 16, 2012

Nesting!?!?

Is it possible to "nest" when there is not a baby in your belly, but in your heart?!?  For some reason after going to the adoption training last Saturday, that is when this adoption became really real to me. When we came home, I was actually kind of in shock. I could barely even respond to my daughters and their requests. Matt actually told Sydney at one point to stop saying mommy for things....mommy has left the building....just ask daddy for what she wants. :). There was so much going through my head! I was wishing that I could find out more about Emma and know how she is doing. I was also thinking about traveling and how amazingly awesome that will be, but also completely stressful. There is a lot to consider when traveling overseas with three children! And, my mind was also on my house....gotta get a room ready! But first, I need to clean out my closet and order a new wardrobe so Matt can get his clothes out of Emma's new room. So, I cleaned out my closet and got rid of 5 trash bags full of clothes! I have also already cleaned some drawers and stuff in the kitchen. I am mentally thinking everything I want to do before we go get our girl! This house has to be in tip top shape! Lol! The problem is, if I start now, I will have to do it all over again before we go get her since it could be like 6 months still. Nesting for an adoption?!? I think so!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment