Waiting for sister #4!

Waiting for sister #4!

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Crazy Cute Callie

A lot of people don't like the toddler years. Not me! I would say that it is my favorite stage of life. They are so sweet and precious and say the cutest things. Callie is such a fun three year old. Don't get me wrong, she can have an attitude like all the rest, but for the most part, she is so fun and funny! One of my favorite sayings that she uses right now is, "Use your words!" I wonder where she has learned that? She won't accept a head nod or an umm hmm....she wants me to say, "yes, Callie, you can do that." I think she wants to make very sure that she is not going to get in trouble!

Some cute things she has said that I don't want to forget:

When we are driving somewhere, Callie is constantly asking Matt, "Daddy, are we on the road?" As if she doesn't trust his driving!

At the movie theater we were watching all the commercials and Callie said "I wish we had a remote!" We record everything she watches, so she is not used to all those commercials.

Out of the blue one morning, Callie said, "I am pretty again today, daddy. You better get your camera!"

One morning she looked at a magazine that had Halloween stuff in it. I said, "Did you like it?" She said, "No, it gave me a heart attack!"

"I love you better than ice cream!" She said that completely out of the blue and I felt pretty loved considering how much she likes ice cream. :)

Callie: "I am going to get rid of my junk, ok mommy!" Ok, Callie. So, she goes in her room and starts throwing out all the toys she doesn't want anymore into the hallway. I am vacuuming while she is doing this and she says, "Don't mow over my stuff, mommy!"

I really wish I could freeze her in time and keep her at this age. But, I guess I have to let her grow up. So, I will try to appreciate every moment I get with her....every giggle, snuggle, hug, laugh, cute look, and funny quote!

No comments:

Post a Comment