Waiting for sister #4!

Waiting for sister #4!

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Safari Park

Today we went to the US consulate to apply for Emma's visa and to do the oath taking ceremony. Exciting day! We will receive her visa tomorrow and then take a train to Hong Kong on Thursday to start our journey home. Whooo hooo!

We went to the Safari Park this afternoon and it was really cool! By cool, I mean neat, definitely not temperature cool. It was soooo hot and humid, I think I might have melted a little bit. Actually the heat wasn't the bad thing, the humidity was about 150%!! It rained for a little bit and you couldn't really even tell it stopped.

The zoo really was worth seeing, though. There was a tram that took us around to see a lot of the animals and they were pretty close to the tram, so it was easy to see. We did walk all the way across the park to feed the giraffes and see pandas. Hot, but good day! Had to do the pool again after that day!

Just driving to the Safari Park across Guangzhou was amazing to see. It it so huge you can't describe it. High rise after high rise after high rise just full of people!!!

1 comment:

  1. So cool! I didn't know I wanted to go to China until seeing your pictures. Now I might have to add it to my bucket list!

    ReplyDelete